Thursday, April 25, 2013

Signs of the Judgement

Origin Annunaki nephillium six fingers
2 hands to hold band to your hands mines bigger Told my dude about monoatomic gold he said T you have an Old soul scratch my head look in the mirror give me a nod I've been there before traveling dimensions my dementia can't keep you. Chewing DMT got me talking to Jesus is it time yet for the melanin people to reach the problem land them Edomites been hard on us hanging chads Klu Klux Klan. Don't even know my tribe name just know I'm Scandinavian and hating them and blaming them don't even know who I can trust they glorify the luminated ones free mason out here running a muck I try to drop knowledge on Em but they won't wake up. Women pull you in the bait and switch and put you out I'm walking around other Israelites that can't see the light. My plight unrecognized my fight to stay alive in spite of no compromise will only lead to our demise. WAKE UP

TARRIS HORTON

No comments:

Post a Comment