Thursday, April 25, 2013

Here Comes The King

My 1st Official Blog April 25th 2013

I refuse to let the cancers of the world eat away at my soul. I'm going to be the light in the darkness. If your in a pitch black room and someone walks in with a light. You will be able to see, unless your sleeping lol. But if your in a well lit room darkness cannot happen unless you turn your switch off. About a year ago a bible verse spoke to my spirit. Matthew 6:33 KJV " But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness: and all these things shall be added unto you " I started to do just that. I started studying more in depth in the word and God started to lead me different internet sites and that were giving me the living water that I needed to expand my level of understanding. I began to learn about things that I never knew exsisted. Knowledge and information and I never learned in the public school system or college. In fact I recieved a better understanding that for some people college could be the beginning stages of mental slavery that captures so many people in this left brain thaught society. I started to explore my heritage trying to trace ancestory. Only to hit road block and deadends at my great- great grandparents. They didnt have a census for slaves which were considered property so the first record of my ancestory wasn't until 1920.  Throughout my life I spent a lot of time not understanding slavery, Jim Crow, civil rights movement or why God would allow anything like that to happen to people that he loves so much. Then God revealed to me the knowledge to understand through scriptures things that I was not able to understand. This being my 1st blog I'm not going to get to deep. I just want to encourage everyone who takes time to read this blog to know that GOD is LOVE and there is a spiritual war going on and with the switching of deminsions it is very imporatant that you know within your heart who's side your on. I was listening to Snoop Lion song "Here Comes the King" http://youtu.be/xl65Shx6zqp One King!!!! One Faith!!!!! One Religon!!!!!!!

TARRIS HORTON

2 comments:

  1. welcome to Blogger homie ... Keep up with my blog. If you need any help with this let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. KMASS Thanks for the welcome.... How do you follow peoples blogs and how do you get more people to follow you. I tried to follow your blog but IDK if I did it right

    ReplyDelete