Friday, April 26, 2013

New Messenger

In my intro I wrote the truth about my life 8 children a girlfriend 2 ex wives and a baby momma. And that is my current situation. There is so much more about my past that I'm not ready to talk about now. I'm just going to talk about the present. I'm current battling an alcohol addiction that I have had for 20 years. I have relationship trust issues which keeps me from fully committing to my girlfriend and getting married for a 3rd time so I can receive Gods blessing. I don't handle situations withy baby momma correctly which affects the relationship with my 2nd to youngest son. I said all that to deliver the message that God has placed on my heart. None of my baggage issues problems short comings matter to God. His love for me is unconditionally and He is able to use me a broken imperfect human being to spread his message of LOVE. The days of having to be perfect is over. I believe God wants to deliver his message through the people who have dirt on them. When Jesus was on Earth he sat with the prostitutes drunkard and other people who where considered the sinners of that day. In this day God is going to raise up a group of people who have came from sin. Came from recovery from addiction from whoring deliver them and use them to reach his people and spread his message of LOVE. My God is love. My God is merciful. My God grants grace. And I'm happy to be one of his new messengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment